Today we’re pleased to announce new items in our Conan Collection are now finally available for barbarians who wish to know the secrets of the riddle of print and demand physical products for their adventures!
First up is our Conan Adventures in Age Undreamed of core book, now available for the first time in print to non-Kickstarter customers. Inside this lavish 400 page+ hardback you’ll find:
- Complete 2d20 game system, including combat, skills, talents, sorcery, and equipment suitable for adventuring in the age before history.
- An extensive gazetteer covering the whole of Conan’s world: featuring fair Aquilonia, gloomy Cimmeria, magic-haunted Stygia, all the way to the far-off steaming jungles of Khitai.
- Extensive guidelines for running scenarios and campaigns in the Hyborian Age, allowing gamemasters to create suitably Howardian adventures.
- Fearsome foes, ranging from bandits to sorcerers, apes to giant serpents, Children of Set to frost giants, forest devils, and characters of renown such as Conan or his most deadly foe, Thoth-Amon.
- Art a team of iconic Conan artists, including Tim Truman, Simon Bisley, Esteban Sanjulian, Maroto, Mark Schultz, Tomás Giorello, and more.
- Developed in close consultation with award-winning Conan scholars, this is the most authentic depiction of Conan and his world ever published for games.
Also available is the Conan Core Book CONQUEROR’S LIMITED EDITION. Durable and elegant, like your grandmother’s Bible or your father’s sword this is a Deluxe Limited Print Run soft leather bound ‘softback’ collector’s edition marked with the Phoenix on the Sword design pressed in to the leather, with gold-edged paper and reading ribbon!
Create your own legend in the time before history with the Conan Player’s Guide now in print for non-Kickstater backers, an invaluable resource brave adventurers in the savage worlds of the Hyborian Age. Within these covers you’ll find all the information you need to create a wide range of characters, whether heroic barbarians, bold rogues, seasoned mercenaries, wise priests, stealthy archers, hardy nomads, or more!
Know oh prince, though, that the Conan Player’s Guide is aimed at firmly at players of the game and contains content drawn entirely from the Conan Roleplaying game core book. If you own the core book, you don’t need to purchase it. GMs may wish to let their players and RPG groups know it is available though!
Also available is this fine Conan Player’s Dice set, plus individual dice for your game. The Conan Player’s Dice set is an essential dice set for the Conan Adventures in an Age Undreamed of Roleplaying game.
Roll the bones for your life by Crom! with this attractive set of dice which consists of: 2x Conan D20 Phoenix Dice, 1x Conan Hit location dice and 4x Combat Dice.
We also have single d20 Conan: Hit Location Dice and single d20 Phoenix Dice, featuring the phoenix on the sword motif, for sale.
We hope you enjoy this first wave of Conan print releases and look out for more great Conan products appearing soon, including print editions of supplements like Jeweled Thrones of the Earth and Conan The Thief, plus you can also give the game a try for yourself in our FREE RPG Day Quickstart, The Pit of Kotallu.
We’re really pleased to announce the release of a major new source book and adventure for the acclaimed Swedish dark fantasy RPG Symbaroum, Karvosti – The Witch Hammer, plus a new set of Symbaroum Powers & Ability Cards to enhance your enjoyment of the game.
Geek Native said “Symbaroum follows the increasingly familiar Scandi Drama theme of dark and haunting landscapes filled with enigmatic and damaged characters in complex relationships. The simple system and rich setting, thick with dark and evocative imagery, makes this a worthy consideration for new and experienced gamers alike.”
Karvosti – The Witch Hammer invites you to join the treasure hunt of a lifetime! Between these covers you will find not only the epic and action-packed adventure The Witch Hammer, but also nearly a hundred pages of campaign material describing the cliff of Karvosti and its surrounding area, including an extensive section with new rules and guidelines pertinent to the setting and adventure.
- The Witch Hammer – the most dire and perilous treasure hunt since the days of Symbaroum.
- An extended account of the history, activities, factions and conflicts of the Karvosti region, to be read by both players and Game Masters.
- Twenty unique establishments where player characters may rest, eat, drink, gather information or seek an audience with local dignitaries.
- A comprehensive chapter for the Game Master, describing what lurks beneath the region’s surface, with plenty of plot hooks to develop into adventures or entire campaigns.
- Guidelines on how to handle the exploration of ruins and the scheming going on in Symbaroum, plus plenty of additional rules including new abilities, traits, elixirs, artefacts, monsters and enemies.
Power & Ability Cards: Your friend at the table! The two decks in this box feature the level descriptions of all abilities and mystical powers included in the Symbaroum Core Rulebook and the Advanced Player’s Guide, plus three new ones. The 120 cards are primarily meant to be used by players, for easy access to the abilities and powers of their player characters. However, the Game Master may also make good use of them – in order to keep track of non-player characters or as a basis for rapidly crating random encounters. However you choose to use them, we hope that the ability and power cards will make playing Symbaroum even more of a joy!
We hope you enjoy these latest two releases and look out for more great Symbaroum books and products heading your way soon,
You Might Also Like
Star Trek Living Campaign – FREE Adventures on the Final Frontier
Achtung! Cthulhu – Sign up to get our FREE Living Campaign Adventure A Light on the Mountain