Today we’re really pleased to announce the release of the Conan Gamemaster Screen and GM’s Toolkit in PDF, invaluable resources for the gamesmaster for the Conan Adventures in an Age Undreamed of roleplaying game.
This sturdy four-panel screen on thick cardstock, with four portrait-oriented panels, contains all of the useful tables and charts from the core rulebook, as well as rules summaries for quick reference. Illustrated on the player-facing side with dramatic Conan artwork, this gamemaster screen may also double as a shield from arrows, thrown tankards or ale horns, and even hatchets.
The Conan Gamemaster’s Toolkit inspires the creation of thrilling plots, unforgettable characters, and unexpected twists in the vein of Robert E. Howard’s singular vision. Generate ideas for exciting action set-pieces, antagonists, scheming machinations, and weave them into a story all your own.
Within this resource is a host of rules references for ease during play, with essential tables from the Conan corebook. Here you have all the tools needed to bring Howard’s world to life.
- Dip your quill into that deep reservoir of imagination, and write adventures to turn your player’s deeds into legends worthy of Conan himself!
- A 32-page toolkit filled with random tables and tips to inspire and inform the
- creation of antagonists, adventures, and dramatic plots!
- A squad sheet, allowing the gamemaster quick reference for groups of enemies to
- Rules references taken from the Conan corebook and condensed for ease of use.
- Developed with leading Conan scholars, this is the definitive guide to creating and
- running Conan adventures in a savage world that time has all but forgotten.
We hope you enjoy this new release and look out for more great Conan products heading for the Conan RPG Collection, coming soon!
Today we’re really pleased to announce the release of Space 1889: London Bridge Has Fallen Down, a brand new adventure for the steampunk Victoriana RPG Space 1889.
Here are the details on this exciting new adventure:
Mylarkt-Mars’ oldest city, home to a proud and fading race. But that pride masks a rot festering in the cracks of the city’s decay, an underworld teeming with smuggled goods and ancient artifacts sold at the behest of local crime lords to be shipped out along the ancient canals of which the city’s founders were pioneers-or so the inhabitants claim.
No sane Earthman would enter this pit of iniquity willingly-but who can refuse the request of a grieving noblewoman? Lady Edith Tillington is mourning her husband, a scientist in her Majesty’s service, who crashed in the desert onboard an ether flyer called London Bridge.
She is now in need of bold, Mars-proven adventurers willing to help her recover the remains of her late husband. The characters arrive at the ancient Martian city only to find themselves at the very heart of the city’s quarrels, with the colonial powers, local smugglers, assassins, and the ruling elite of Mylarkt all playing out their own selfish schemes. In a wild chase, they will find themselves forced to make their way deep into the Isidis Desert, where they will be confronted with the best kept secret of the Empire!
This adventure includes a detailed description of the city of Mylarkt, including a city map, with additional locations, factions, and thrilling plot hooks providing inspiration for further adventures in and around Mylarkt, a city with a long history and powerful interests at play.
This adventure is written for the Ubiquity Version of the Space:1889 RPG.
We hope you enjoy this brand new Space 1889 adventure and look out for more adventures, including a Savage Worlds version of London Bridge, coming soon!
Today we’re really pleased to announce the standalone PDF release of These Are the Voyages: Volume 1, the first set of adventures for our Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game.
Space, the Final Frontier
These are the Voyages: Volume 1 presents eight ready-to-play missions for Star Trek Adventures. Within this book Gamemasters will find the means to test their Starfleet officers at the front line of Starfleet operations. Create your own Star Trek stories of discovery and adventure on the Final Frontier. This is a 128 page full colour hardback book in print & PDF
* 8 ready to play missions using the 2d20 game system from Modiphius Entertainment adapted for Star Trek Adventures, and requires the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to play.
* Uncover the truth about an anomalous wormhole that has trapped an older starship vessel.
* Weigh up the dilemma of the Prime Directive with an intelligent species that originates outside the confines of normal space and time, subjugated by another civilization.
* Rescue a Federation science vessel, drifting dangerously inside the Romulan Neutral Zone, avoiding an escalation into war.
* Investigate strange events on Carina VII, where a colony is rapidly disintegrating around its foundations.
* Explore a strange alien space station, containing a massive forest eco-system of its own.
* Foil plans to spread a long dead plague and uncover the truths of its origin.
* Stop the theft of an experimental torpedo and pursue its thieves to expose their plot.
* Respond to a distress signal from a mining colony in revolt and discover new life in its mines.
Keep hailing frequencies open to see the full range of forthcoming Star Trek Adventures products. Hardcover supplements await along with lots of accessories including maps, gaming tiles and dice sets.
™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
You Might Also Like
Achtung! Cthulhu – Get some amazing deals on our World War Two roleplaying game setting in our Month of Madness for Achtung! Cthulhu
Achtung! Cthulhu – Sign up to get our FREE Living Campaign Adventure A Light on the Mountain
Our friends at Geeknson are having a huge summer sale – for a fine selection of gaming tables and furniture