Author: Richard Garfield (King of Tokyo) Illustrator: Paul Mafayon (Welcome to the Dungeon, Arena: For the Gods!)
Price: $49.99 (USA)
YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO TRAILER FOR “BUNNY KINGDOM” NOW!
The very anticipated game Bunny Kingdom, by Richard Garfield, has finally premiered worldwide! The game is now available in gaming stores throughout the United States. The game will be available at all usual North-American retailers on September 7th. It will become available in more countries later in 2017, including France, Poland, Japan and Germany.
Please have a look at the game’s trailer below, which we revealed last week at Gen Con:
Bunny Kingdomis a game for 2 to 4 players, in which you are Rabbit Lords who are conquering a new world on behalf of the Bunny King.You will need to get the best of what these lands have to offer. Explore the furthest corners, construct Cities, farm Resources to make your Fiefs prosper, and accumulate precious Golden Carrots. Don’t forget to satisfy the King by accomplishing Missions of the utmost discretion on behalf of His Majesty!Every choice can bring you laurels of victory, but in the end, only the most valiant among you will be named “Big Ears” by the Bunny King. Will you be worthy?
In an exclusive interview with Meeple Monthly, Richard Garfield said:
“The value of the cards in Bunny Kingdom changes radically from beginning to end and from one game to the next – making it an exciting drafting game. Growing your empire and attempting to connect the disparate pieces for large points is exciting and can be satisfying. Many players like the feeling of building something over the course of a game, and in Bunny Kingdom, players feel they are building something unique each time.”
Richard Garfield also said to Meeple Monthly about Paul Mafayon’s visuals:
“His work is outstanding, he really brings this world to life in a playful and colorful way. The color palette is marvelous.“
Heroes of Black Reach Elite Release
We are excited to announce our next Elite Release Program for the upcoming partnership between Warhammer 40K and the Heroes Tactical System – Heroes of Black Reach and its first expansions!
The global release date for these games is May 10th and the online release date is May 24th. By participating, retailers will able to sell the games in stores (not online*) starting March 15th, well in advance of the global release date!
The link for signing up for this program will be sent out Tuesday, September 26th at 10am PST.
1. Retailers MUST fill out the Google form (link included in a future email on Tuesday, September 26th at 10am PST) that specifies the desired number of games (capped at 12 per title per location) and preferred distributor.
2. We will communicate the relevant order numbers to our distributors.
3. Distributors will confirm the orders with retailers.
4. We will ship enough games to cover these preorders once we receive the container.
5. Distributors will ship orders out.
6. Retailers can begin selling the game on March 15th!
There are a few guidelines to help this go smoothly for everyone:
1. This is a first come first served basis. If we have too many participating retailers to fulfill everyone’s orders, we will honor the retailers who filled out the (time stamped) form first.
2. We will only send out enough copies to cover the orders placed via this form. The next wave of games will be in May for the global release. This means filling out this form is the ONLY way to get copies of Heroes of Black Reach and its expansions until May.
3. This program is only offered to our North American and Australian distributors, but all international distributors will participate in the global release.