Today we’re really pleased to announce the thrilling climax to the Mutant Chronicles saga comes to print with the arrival of the Dark Eden Campaign book.
The Dark Eden Campaign book is a 192 page color softback available exclusively from Modiphius.net and follows on from our recently released Dark Eden source book, chronicling humanity’s last stand at the oppressive forces of the Dark Legion close in.
Humanity’s Last Stand
The Second Dark Legion War has escalated to encompass the entire solar system, with humanity hard-pressed to hold back the swelling tide of Darkness. A surge of Heresy has stretched the Brotherhood to the breaking point, while the megacorporations are throwing a rising body count into the ever-hungry maw of the Dark Legion. A slim chance of salvation leads the Cardinal to call upon the heroes of yesteryear and task them with uncovering Ancient technology that will turn the tide of war in humanity’s favour. Technology that is hidden on humanity’s former home, Dark Eden.
The Dark Eden Campaign is recommended for experienced players. Designed to bring the events that began with the Dark Symmetry Campaign to a climactic conclusion, suggestions are provided on how best to update the timeline or incorporate this into an existing game.
* Epic Finale: This book contains a heroic campaign that will embroil players in the final epic battle for the very fabric of the solar system. Finally recognised for the heroes they are, the players will play a key role in humanity’s last stand.
* Hate-Fuelled Tribes: Scouring Dark Eden is no mean feat. The task is made infinitely worse thanks to the ancestors of those abandoned so long ago. The Tribes of Earth have had centuries to hone their hate for the megacorporations.
* Dark Legion Rampant: The Dark Legion do not sit idly by and allow their foes to uncover Ancient threats unhindered. New foes lurk within, powerful forces of Darkness that seek to rend and shatter the defences of the forces of Light.
* Endless Adventure: In a truly epic campaign of this scale, any number of sub-plots can be utilised to extend its scope. Advice is provided that will enable GMs to provide entertaining scenarios that supplement the overall campaign.
We hope you enjoy this spectacular conclusion to the Mutant Chronicles universe and look out for more great Mutant Chronicles products appearing soon!
Today we’re really pleased to announce the release of Conan: The Player’s Guide, our brand new source book for Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of , which takes you into the world of Conan the Barbarian, a place where astonishing heroes battle loathsome monsters, raise swords against dire sorcery, and travel to exotic and unknown lands!
The Conan Player’s Guide is aimed at firmly at players of the game and contains content drawn entirely from the Conan roleplaying game core book. If you own the core book, you don’t need to purchase this book. However GMs may wish to let their players and RPG groups know it is available!
Within these covers you’ll find all the information you need to create a wide range of characters, whether heroic barbarians, bold rogues, seasoned mercenaries, wise priests, stealthy archers, hardy nomads, or more!
Create your own legend in the time before history!
- Everything you need to create characters from across the whole of Conan’s world, including skills, talents, and more. Discover if you’re the descendant with an ancient bloodline that survived the Cataclysm!
- Choose or roll to create the character you want, picking options such as homeland, attributes, archetype, caste, family history, nature, education, and more.
- Select your starting gear from a wide range of equipment, whether broadsword a Bossonian bow, horned helmet and scale-mail hauberk… or a sorcerous circle of power.
- All the 2d20 core rules you need to play, including task resolution, features like Momentum and Fortune, struggles, combat, and more.
- Art by a team of iconic Conan artists.
- Developed in close consultation with award-winning Conan scholars, this is the most authentic depiction of Conan and his world ever published for games.
Check out our Conan Collection to see the full range of forthcoming Conan products. Over 20 beautiful hardcover books await along with lots of accessories and merchandise including maps, dice sets, posters, dice trays and the limited edition Conqueror’s Bag.
You might also like: