Sign-ups for playtesting will be online on our website from Thursday 13th October – you can either sign up on our website or at our stand at Essen (Hall 2, Booth A127). The first playtest adventures are currently being written and pending approval should then be out for groups in the coming weeks!
If you sign up as a PLAYER without a group then you’ll be given our playtest rules to look over, inviting you to give feedback on them through our forms online. You’ll be updated as the play testing groups are, with new rules and all the tweaks and changes as we go! There will also be discussions on our forums about finding a group to play with and rules.
If you sign up as a Games Master with a group of players to test with then we’ll give you scenarios to test different aspects of the rules with an online feedback system.
- Games Masters will also be able to select one of four starships they would like to adventure as! Each starship has its own unique missions that come together and interact with each other in something we’re calling a “Living Playtest”.
- U.S.S Lexington – A Constitution class starship, like the original U.S.S Enterprise.
- U.S.S Venture – A galaxy class vessel, like the U.S.S Enterprise – D, will have more of a cultural stance to its missions with some exploration and combat.
- U.S.S Thunderchild – An Akira class starship whose missions will be mostly tactical in nature, testing the combat rules, as well as exploration.
- U.S.S Bellerophon – An Intrepid class starship that will focus on science and exploration alongside conflict.
- Game Demonstrators – we’re looking for people who know ours games: Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game and Airfix Battles. We’d like you to demonstrate those games on our stand to convention goers who are interested in those games but don’t know the rules yet.
- Stand Assistants – we’re also on the look out for assistants for the stand, either helping sell our products or taking e-mail sign ups.