Silvershields on Facebook
Update 27th January 2016
Welcome new signups!
We are happy to be inviting you all to join the Modiphius SIlvershields Facebook group. We will be posting news and updates, and call-outs worldwide – you can comment on.
CONAN and CONVENTION CALLOUT
We’d like to know if any of you are planning to attend (UK only) HateCon and Conception and if you ‘d like to run demos for the higher credit value of £10 per game demo’d.
We have the Conan quickstart for any of you to try out and get feedback on too! And run for later cons. Reply to this email to get your hands on that file!
And as always, let us know if you’re planning to attend cons this year so we can send you fun stuff.
Furry Mutants Arise!
At midday (GMT) tomorrow, meat-eater time, the scaled, clawed, feathered and furry revolution begins! We will send out the call with the link to the Kickstarter so get ready to join in!
“In a remote mountain valley, mutant animals dwell under the watchful eyes of the mysterious Watchers. Kept prisoners for generations by electric wire and drones in the sky, never knowing who’s next to be dragged off to deadly experiments in dark laboratories, the animal mutants have had enough. The time for resistance is now. The fight for freedom has come…”
Mutant: Genlab Alpha is the first major expansion to Mutant: Year Zero, the award-winning pen&paper roleplaying game by Free League Publishing and Modiphius Entertainment. But Mutant: Genlab Alpha is no mere supplement – it stands on its own and can be played as a complete game in its own right.
Mutant: Genlab Alpha tells the story of the mutant animals, and introduces them into the dawnworld of Mutant: Year Zero. Some of the contents:
- New rules, PC roles, skills and powers for mutant animals. The expansion includes all the rules you need to play!
- A detailed description of Paradise Valley, the mountain valley where the animals are being held, including a beautiful full-color map.
- A description of the mysterious underground facility called the Labyrinth, where the Watchers dwell.
- The complete campaign Escape from Paradise, letting the characters lead the fight for freedom and uncover the mysteries of the Watchers.
- Unique strategic game mechanics for putting the players truly in charge of the Resistance, planning its operations.
- An overview of how the mutant animals can travel to the Zone if they manage to escape, and join the human mutants of Mutant: Year Zero.
Remember to spread this news!
New Loyalty Points
We are changing our Silvershields points to include £5 credit for every game demoing Modiphius games at conventions, and £10 credit per Modiphius game demo’ed at our “Star Events” such as the UK Games Expo and GenCon in America.
We have lots of news and product launches for you to share on social media.
As always, please email email@example.com with pictures of you demoing, with details: the event, the game, the amount of players, the hours played, and any feedback!
Trusted GMs and Helpers
If any of you would like to GM for us, run a demo, please reply to this email to let us know where you are, and what you’d like to GM. Do email us for inquiries if you’d like to help out by handing out flyers and sharing via social media, or if you think of something you would like to do. This may become easier to do via Facebook, but you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
(Mutant: Year Zero Gen Lab Alpha sneak peak image)