Achtung! Cthulhu: Shadows of Atlantis, Dust Adventures Core Book & The Crystal Void new fiction
Out now: a triple release of RPG goodness!
This week we are happy to launch two RPG releases that fans have been waiting for!
Firstly Shadows of Atlantis is now available online via our store, DriveThruRPG and in physical gaming stores! The long awaited DUST Adventures corebook is available online on our store and DriveThruRPG, with hard print release for the new year. We also have new fiction from John Houlhan’s novella, The Crystal Void which begins the Mon Dieu! Cthulhu series.
Achtung! Cthulhu: Shadows of Atlantis
Leading the charge is Shadows of Atlantis, the first major campaign for Achtung! Cthulhu: The Secret War. Written by Lynne Hardy and compatible with both Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds RPG systems, Shadows of Atlantis takes players on a rip-roaring adventure across the globe in a race against time to discover a forbidden artefact that could change the fate of millions and the course of the war itself.
- A multi part 330 page adventure campaign that takes your investigators to the four corners of the earth and beyond.
- Discover the forgotten story of Atlantis, a fascinating lost civilization.
- Four different teams of pre-generated characters, allowing you to experience the action from a different viewpoint in each theatre.
- New hideous creatures, terrifying threats, and unwholesome knowledge.
- Includes dual game stats for Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds.
Available on the Modiphius webstore
Available in gaming stores now!
Next up! Dust Adventures RPG Core book, based on Paulo Parente’s Dust universe – an epic alternative history of the events following a very different Second World War. Available in both hardback and PDF formats this brand new full colour 212 page core book lets you experience epic roleplaying adventures in an alternative world, where war has advanced in bold and strange new directions under the infleunce of alien Vril VK technology.
- Never-before-seen information on the Dust universe including untold secrets of the Vrill!
- Full roleplaying rules using the official Dust dice (or just six-sided dice), including simple character generation for classic archetypes such as soldiers, adventurers and scientists.
- Details of new and existing organisations both friend and foe.
- Full rules for piloting walkers and using other Dust technology.
- Tons of plot seeds and campaign ideas with guidance on how to run exciting roleplaying adventures.
- Introductory Adventure, the prequel to the first full-length campaign, Operation Apocalypse! The defection of an Axis Scientist finds a group of Rangers in occupied France where all is not as it seems…
Available on Modiphius webstore as DUST Adventures Corebook (with free PDF)
Don’t forget your free character sheets from our webstore! Click here!
DUST Adventures will be in all good gaming stores from January 2016
More Info: www.modiphius.com/DUST
Mon Dieu Cthulhu! John Houlian’s novella The Crystal Void
It stars the dashing but dim hussar, Gaston d’Bois and sees the return of the mysterious Mr Seraph and provides the first taste of a brand new world of swords against Cthulhu in the golden age of sword, musket and cannon.