“An amazing number of new recursions that I can’t wait to explore
with my group. . . If you’re looking for some new places to take your group, or
just some inspiration for your game, you should pick up Worlds Numberless and Strange.”
Witch covens battle in the mammoth city of Halloween. Nazis struggle to master mythological relics in the Eleventh Reich. T. rexes hunt hominids on the tropical island of Mesozoica, while skyships fend off pirates and predators in the tempestuous cloud seas of Seishin Shore. Visit these and nearly 70 more recursions in Worlds Numberless and Strange!
In The Strange, recursions—limited pocket dimensions with their own laws of reality—are seeded from human fiction and mythology. A recursor might discover Atlantis, Oz, the Victorian London of Sherlock Holmes, or places even more bizarre and perilous. Worlds Numberless and Strange takes you to dozens of new recursions, where supervillains, dinosaurs, space troopers, killer robots, gods, and other dangers guard wonders and treasures few people on Earth have ever seen!
Worlds Numberless and Strange includes:
- Nearly 70 new recursions
- Expanded information on locations, plots, and NPCs of Ardeyn and Ruk
- Plenty of new artifacts, adventure hooks, and other intriguing details
- The Implausible Geographical Society, a new secret organization of explorers
- New creatures for game masters
- New character options for players, including foci like Inks Spells on Skin and Quells Undead
- Tips on incorporating your favorite fiction and game worlds into The Strange