The 1st Edition Player’s Handbook is back!
No more searching through stacks of books and magazines to find out what you need to know. The Player’s Handbook puts it all at your fingertips, including: All recommended character classes: Fighters, Paladins, Rangers, Magic-Users, and more.
- Character Races: Dwarves, Elves, Gnomes, Half-Orcs, Humans, and more.
- Character Level Statistics.
- Equipment lists with costs.
- Spell listings by level and descriptions of effects (including many new spells!).
As a dungeon adventurer or Dungeon Master, you will find the contents of this book to be what you have been waiting for. All useful material is now compiled under one cover, especially for players!
Players Handbook (1e) is now available in PDF format at DriveThruRPG.com and DnDClassics.com!
Also available now from Wizards of the Coast:
Kender keep wandering off with our maps, but this time we’ve caught up with them! Straight from the pouch of the legendary Tasslehoff Burrfoot (the original), we present a collection of a dozen maps set in the Age of Mortals. The collection starts with a full-sized poster map of Ansalon, continues with regional and location maps, and concludes with a pair of “kender”-style maps drawn by the irrepressible adventurer himself. The maps are sure to please fans of the novels and serve as a vital resource for game play!
Heroes need impregnable fortresses to assault, wondrous towers to explore, and majestic castles to protect. This book is stocked with everything needed to design any fortified structure imaginable, including:
- Over 150 new magic items.
- More than two dozen magical augmentations for stronghold walls.
- Rules for magic portals, mobile strongholds, and trap creation.
- Five complete strongholds, including maps, ready for immediate use.
Players and Dungeon Masters who want to create customized strongholds will find all the construction materials they need within these pages.